Friday 8 November 2013

Beauty Bite: My Most Recent Purchases!

So this is kind of a mini haul which I've decided to name 'My most recent purchases'
As you can see, I've bought 4 things recently that I feel that the beauty blogging world needs to know about!
 The Body Shop had a sale and I have a weakness for that place. This is the 'Vineyard Peach' body butter which I believe originally was £13 but when I bought it, it was £5! Everyone knows how amazing these body butters are. They're super moisturing, good value for money and most importantly, it doesn't react with my sensitive skin! The smell of this is actually gorgeous, I wish I picked up more than one! I literally cannot stop smelling it or applying it. Too good!

So for those of you who have already read my review, you know how I feel about this product! It's Lush's 'No Drought' dry shampoo. Essentially, it's one of the best purchases I've ever made in my opinion.

If you wish to see the full review for the 'No Drought' dry shampoo, you can click below!


 As I've already mentioned, I have very sensitive skin. In fact, recently I haven't been able to use most shower gels which is quite odd. I've unfortunately been reacting to them so I thought where else better to go to get shower gel that I won't react to than The Body Shop! This is the strawberry shower gel which is soap-free! So for all you fellow sensitive skin folks, this is definitely okay for you to use! I've tried and tested it! I feel refreshed after using it and it smells amazing. My flatmates love it so much they've been trying to steal it to use themselves as it smells so nice. This cost me £4 :)
 Now, I've not tried the original Kate Moss lipsticks as I can't quite find a shade in the collection that I think would suit me. However, I came across her matte collection in partnership with Rimmel London. I purchased the shade '101' which is an everyday natural nude/pink shade. On my skin tone it comes out rather pink but I believe on other people it comes out more of a nude colour. This is fantastic! It's long lasting, doesn't dry out your lips, is the perfect everyday colour and is such a reasonable price. However, I will say I'm on the fence about the smell. It has sort of a fruity berry smell but I'm not overly keen on it. I will be doing a full review on this soon so stay tuned for a review!
If you have given these a try or want to, let me know what you think in the comments below! I'll reply and I won't bite ;)


No comments :

Post a Comment