Saturday 13 July 2013

Beauty Bite: Makeup Academy (MUA) Pressed Powder

 
Beauty Bite: Makeup Academy (MUA) Pressed Powder


MUA Pressed powder in Shade 1

 MUA is probably my favourite makeup line...EVER. No doubt about it, their products are top quality and are unbelievably affordable and won't effect your bannk balance. More than likely you'll have a pound in your purse that you could spend..yes a pound! This pressed powder is £1!
 
If you have never used MUA before, you probably have the view that because it's cheap, that it's not good quality. Well in my opinion, you couldn't be more wrong!
 
I ran out of my Collection pressed powder a while back (Collection 2000 still sounds better) but I decided to wonder into the MUA section to see if they had something evern cheaper and just as good if not better quality. Then I stumbled upon their £1 pressed powder. It does exactly what I want it to! It mattifies my face so I don't look too oily and it gives a nice even and 'finished' look to my skin. It also sets my other makeup well. However I will say don't apply too much otherwise you will get that 'cakey' powdery look. Also you may need to touch up if you have oily skin, especially if you're like me and your T zone gets extremely oily.
 
Overall another great product from MUA! They never let me down! If you need a low priced quality pressed powder, here it is! Check out the MUA website at http://www.muastore.co.uk/
 
Give it a try!
 

2 comments :

  1. Love your review! I did a cranberry smokey eye tutorial using the MUA Heaven & Earth Palette check it out HERE http://bathbombsandbutterflies.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/tutorial-smokey-brown-cranberrypurple.html xo

    ReplyDelete