Sunday 14 July 2013

Beauty Bite: Collection's Hot Looks Nail Polish


Here's my collection, so as you can tell before I even begin this little review that I like nail polishes...a lot. Also, I like Collection's nail polishes...a lot. That doesn't mean that they don't come without fault, but they are pretty damn good!

These have me hooked big time! For a start they are a pretty affordable £1.99 which is the kinda price I like to see and also the kind of price my bank balance likes to see!
They come in such cute little bottles and even though they the black lid that most nail polishes have, the shape of it looks pretty snazzy. Yes. Snazzy.

They glide on beautifully! No streaks on my nails that a lot of polishes have, this one gives a smooth and dare I say 'professional' finish which appears glossy. The colour range is amazing, as you can see! I often only have to put one coat of this on to get a good solid colour!

However, it chips incredibly easily. So if you want a long lasting nail polish, then this isn't the one for you. But if you want a quick paint your nails then rush out the door kind of nail polish, then this is perfecto! It dries pretty fast as well which is always a plus in my book! Also, I'd recommend putting a base coat on or a clear coat of nail polish on before applying these as some stain your nails (Especially the green ones) I discovered this when I painted my toenails a dark green colour then took it off and it look grim. Real grim. So remember a base coat!!

Overall these nail polishes are pretty good!
Give them a try!

No comments :

Post a Comment