Saturday 20 July 2013

Beauty Bite: MUA's Intense Kisses High Intensity Gloss

Beauty Bite: MUA's Intense Kisses High Intensity Gloss
 
I'm not one for lipglosses, I'm more of a lip balm or lip tint kinda girl. Sometimes I like a bit of lipstick, but I tend to stay clear of lipglosses because they often have that sticky texture that as soon as I put it on, I just want to wipe it off straight away! But for some odd reason, I felt as though I needed to try one of these and for £2, if I didn't like it, I couldn't really complain.
 
This has to be the first lipgloss I've ever used that doesn't have that awful sticky texture which I couldn't be more happy about! The colour selection is amazing with such great shades to choose from. Also, when it calls it 'intense' and 'high intensity' it genuinely means it. Often the colour in the tube isn't the colour that it turns out on your lips, but this is true to the colour! I was actually amazed at how beautiful this came out!
 
The packaging is another great thing about this gloss. It's square and not your usual round shape which makes it a little different from the rest. The lid is really secure which is something I always look for in beauty products because I get worried they'll leak or explode in my makeup bag...but not this little bargain! It also has a cute glittery kiss at the top of the lid which I love.
 

I found that this glides on nicely and doesn't pull at your lips like most lipglosses do, however these don't always give an even application. They can come out kind of streaky of where you've applied it onto your lips so it takes a while to sort it out. But they do last quite a long time for a lipgloss, I found this one in the shade 'Lips Are Sealed' lasted for about 3 hours. Another plus is that when you remove the lipgloss, it gives a nice stain to your lips which adds colour. It doesn't dry out your lips and it's actually slightly moisturising!

 
I say give it a go!
Wish I bought more shades...
Let me know if you like these lipsglosses and if there are any other good ones out there!
 

No comments :

Post a Comment