Monday 5 May 2014

Lush's Jumping Juniper Solid Shampoo with tin


"Perfect for when hair needs a really deep clean. Juniperberry gets to work regulating sebum production, clearing the scalp. We've also used calming lavender and antibacterial rosemary essential oils to soothe and cleanse the scalp. Lemon and lime oils give shine, as they help the cuticles on your hair lie flat, enabling them to reflect more light." -Lush

So for those of you like me whose hair gets greasy incredibly quickly, finding a shampoo perfect for your hair can be an ongoing struggle. If also like me you have long thick hair that requires a lot of shampoo, it wages a war with your wallet! So I decided to take a trip into Lush to try out one of their solid shampoos. This little beauty caught my eye from all the colourful solid shampoos and after smelling it, I had to try it. It also comes at a great price at £5.50! Some of you may think this is expensive but it does an amazing amount of washes-way more than that bottle of shampoo! It also means being better for the environment because of the lack of plastic packaging. Another bonus is that the majority of the product's ingredients are natural!


This shampoo for me was great! It lathers surprisingly well and gets rid of that grease that clings to your hair! I was pleasantly shocked to find out how well it worked with my long hair. The smell is gorgeous and fresh- who doesn't love lavender?! These bars are perfect for travelling and going on holiday or if you want to de-clutter your bathroom! I found it left my hair feeling unbelievably soft and shiny which is the perfect shampoo!

I also bought this tin that it goes in to protect it in the shower which I thought was incredibly clever and handy! This was only £2.50 and is obviously reusable which is brilliant if you are planning on repurchasing these!


Give it a try!
Have you tried any of Lush's solid shampoos before?
Let me know in the comments :)

No comments :

Post a Comment