Monday 12 May 2014

Recent Purchases #3


So I was naughty and took a revision break...into Superdrug. I know it's bad...but I have to release my stress somehow! (Mainly through retail therapy) So here's a few small things I purchased.

 I'd spoken to a few of you lovely beauty bloggers about cleansing lotions and the fact that for some really stupid reason, I had never laid my hands on a bottle. A few names cropped up: Bioderma, L'Oreal and Garnier! Unable to choose I turned to you bloggers and one of you said to try the Garnier Micellar cleansing water because you got a lot for your money. So for £3.99 I picked up this surprisingly big bottle. This photo really doesn't do the size of the bottle justice- It's huge! It's 400ml which according to the bottle does 200 uses. We'll see how this tries out!

Then we move onto NYC. I've never tried an NYC Colour product either so when I saw that Superdrug had a 3 for 2 offer on, I grabbed at the chance! I've always loved the look of their nail polishes so I picked up 2 pastel shades which I think will be perfect for Spring and Summer (A lilac/purple and a turquoise shade). The nail polishes were £1.79 each which I really can't complain about! So affordable

I've been looking for a new drugstore/high street brand pressed powder for a while now and I miraculously came across NYC's. It cost me £1.99 and when I swatched it, it seemed pretty good! Can't wait to give this a whirl! 

What bargains have you tried recently?
Let me know in the comments :)

No comments :

Post a Comment