Saturday 10 May 2014

Dove Intensive Nourishing Lotion


Are you like me, constantly searching the internet and the beauty aisles for the perfect moisturiser to finally solve that awful dry skin? No, this isn't an advert for the telly, this is my way of trying to help you dry skin sufferers like me!

There's nothing worse than dry skin. The way it looks. The way it feels. Especially now that Summer is on the horizon and us girls (and guys) are ready to bare our pale pins (legs) we need that moisture in our skin.

I've always been a lover of Dove since I was young, but this has been my holy grail for the past few months. It has a thick consistency, almost like the feel of a suncream. You can feel the moisture! When it says intense, it really is! It does the job like no other body lotion or moisturiser has done for me before. It's affordable- this 250ml bottle was only £1.99! You really can't complain at that! I've never had my legs feel so smooth in my whole entire life. I swear.

So ladies, grab your purse and dash to the nearest Boots! This is amazing, I can't rave about how amazingly well this product works!

Let me know if this has worked for you or if you have a holy grail body moisturiser.

Give it a try.

No comments :

Post a Comment