Saturday 10 May 2014

Simple's Kind To Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes

I know a lot of you girlies hate face wipes. But there are still a fair few of you who use them regularly so I thought I'd give a review on some face wipes which I think are the best to use!
Simple by far are my favourite skin care brand! My everyday skincare routine is completely dedicated to the brand. If you want an affordable, sensitive skin friendly skincare line then Simple is the one to go to. 

These wipes come in a pack of 25 which I think is a relatively decent amount for you money. They're incredibly gentle on the skin- I often found that cheap makeup wipes sting your face and irritate your skin whereas Simple don't  do that! If you're a sensitive skin person like me, then these face wipes are brilliant! They are also great at taking off that first layer of makeup as the wipes have a bumpy texture to them to help exfoliate.

 I use them to initially take off all of my makeup but I don't use them on their own because face wipes only take off what is on the surface of your skin. So I'd recommend that you should use some other products to remove the rest of your makeup and remaining dirt etc. If you want to use so other products in conjunction with the face wipes then I strongly suggest you take a look at the rest of the Simple brand! You can take a look at my brand focus post on Simple right here!

Give them a try!

No comments :

Post a Comment