Tuesday 24 December 2013

TAG: The Winter Wonderland Tag


1What Winter holiday do you celebrate? 
Christmas! And Boxing day, but really that's the day we go to watch the annual Boxing Day rugby match (Family tradition) and we may have a similar meal to the one we have on Christmas day, but it's mainly just Christmas day.
2. What is the one item you hope to receive as a present for Christmas or another Holiday? 
II would love a new ipod, mines getting old now so it's cracked, slow and not working as it should. Also, it sounds a bit odd, but some new slippers! I get slippers every year from my Godparents as a gift as it's all I wear indoors. I hate wearing shoes! The minute I walk through the door I have to take my shoes off! Since I wear them so often, they get tatty really quickly. Could really do with a new pair haha.
3. Gingerbread Cookies or Candy Canes? 
Gingerbread cookies! LOVE gingerbread!
4. Snowball fights or Sledding? 
Snowball fights. I've never actually been sledding!
5. What is your go to Winter Outfit? 
Christmas jumper. Dark skinny jeans. Fluffy boots. If outdoors, I have to have my woolly hat and scarf!
6. What are your favourite Winter/Holiday makeup items? 
I love my MUA English Rose blush. Adds a bit of shimmer to your cheeks which is perfect at Christmas without going overboard! I really like the Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Punch to add moisture and add a hint of colour to your lips. 
7. Does it snow where you live? 
Not really! It may snow every few years and when it does, it's usually that slushy snow that you can't really do anything with. Typical Cornish weather!
8. What is your favourite Christmas song/ holiday song? 
Either All I want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey, Lonely this Christmas by Mud or Fairytale of New York by The Pogues. I can't choose!
9. What is your favourite holiday movie? 
ELF!! Has to be the best and funniest Christmas film ever!
10. What are your favourite holiday decorations? 
We all have a bauble with our name on in our family that goes on the tree which I think is rather sweet. But gotta love Christmas lights. Anything that twinkles! 
I tag you all! Give it a go and let me know on Twitter or in the comments if you've done it!
Merry Christmas! 

No comments :

Post a Comment