Thursday 19 December 2013

Beauty Bite: Elf Haul

Elf had a offer on products (I think it was 30% off when you buy £20 or more) so as you do, you go a little crazy...especially on the lip products. I haven't ordered from ELF for a while so here's my purchases!
 First was the Lip Exfoliator. This was something a lot of people raved about so I felt the need to jump on the bandwagon and try it. For £3.75, it seemed like a decent product. I get extremely dry lips really often and all year round so after trying this, it may result in being a permanent product in my everyday routine.
 This is the Studio Matte Lip Colour in the shade 'Natural'. I've heard mixed reviews about this product and I've never tried a matte product from ELF before so I decided to throw this in my shopping basket. I was very close to getting another shade which I think was 'Tea Rose' but apparently the colour in real life is different to online. It seems like a nice size lip crayon and a gorgeous colour. Can't wait to try! For again £3.75, it's a nice price!
This was one of the first things I clicked on and immediately decided I'd like to try it. It's the Mineral Lipstick in the shade 'Runway Pink'. This was a little pricier at £5.00 so we'll soon see if it's worth the money! It again is a lovely natural lip colour, a sort of 'my lips but better'. I've heard some great things about this one!
 Next is the Studio Lip Balm SPF 15 in the shade 'Pink'. It seems like my kind of colour, love a bit of pink! The packaging seems lovely, it has an SPF and was priced again at £3.75. The only thing is, mine had some weird white stuff on it (as you can seen in the third picture) a bit odd...
The last three things I ordered were the Luscious Liquid Lipstick in the shade 'Raspberry' at the price of £1.50. This is such a good price! I was recommended this product from a fellow beauty blogger so I am almost certain I'l enjoy this one. Then the famous Eyelid Primer from ELF at £1.50 in the shade 'Sheer'. Everyone says how amazing this eyelid primer is and that for this price, you can't go wrong. Finally the Therapeutic Conditioning (Soothing) Lip Balm in Strawberry Creme for £1.50.

I'm excited to test these products out to see how good they are! For those prices, you can't really complain! Keep your eyes out for reviews on these products soon! 

If you've tried these, let me know what you think :)

No comments :

Post a Comment