Monday 9 December 2013

Beauty Bite: Barry M Concealer Brush

I never knew Barry M did brushes?! It wasn't until I had some spare time and wandered into my nearest Superdrug that I discovered their brushes! The one I bought and have chose to review for you is their concealer brush.
 So this brush was selling for £2.99 which I thought was an absolute bargain! For this price for a Barry M product, I just couldn't leave it there.
I used this brush when applying my concealer (which is my Collection [2000] Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear concealer in the shade Fair 1) and I found it did an okay job. I'm not going to rave about it and tell you to stock up on this brush, but I'd say for a beginner or as a spare/handy brush, it does a good job! I will admit I had a few streak marks when I added another layer of concealer because the brush started soaking up all the product. The first layer was okay but not much came off the brush! A good point is that so far it hasn't shed and it's not scratchy! I found it difficult to clean though :(

Overall I'd say this is a useful brush and is great for beginners! For those of you who have been wearing make-up for a while and a little more experienced, this may not be for you. I will continue to use this but it won't be an everyday use.

I'd say give it a go if you're on a budget or a beginner.

No comments :

Post a Comment