Wednesday 15 January 2014

Beauty Bite: Real Techniques Powder Brush

So I finally have done it. I've bought myself my very first Real Techniques make up brush! Using my birthday money I decided to buy something I've always wanted. I chose the powder brush as I thought that this is the brush I use most regularly and to be honest, I was just dying to try it! I was at first a little worried about the hype it was receiving but now I've realised that it completely deserves all the attention it's been getting.




I bought this brush at Superdrug for £10.99 which actually cheaper than at Boots so buy it there! For a start, the style of the brush is just gorgeous. The metal handle is a lovely orange/bronze colour and the end of the handle is rubber which was handy for me when standing my brush up. It's also pretty light so using it to do your make up is so easy!


One thing I love about the brush is the size. It's a big brush which is perfect for applying face powder. I sometimes find that some face brushes are too small or that the bristles are either too stiff or too flexible. I found that with this brush, the bristles are perfect! It picks up just the right amount of product! I found with my last powder brush that it would pick too much product up, leaving my face looking powdery and cakey and unfortunately thick when I actually had hardly any make up on. This brush picks up enough to get rid of your shine but no cakey-ness (I think I just made that word up.)
 So far, the none of the bristles have fallen out which shows that it is a great quality brush which is definitely worth the money. It's also unbelievably soft, I just want to keep touching it...aaah! So soft!

I also found that it gave a more professional finish and actually made me feel like a professional using it!


Give this brush a go!
If you already have, let me know what you think or if you've tried any other the other, comment below on which you think I should invest in next!


No comments :

Post a Comment