Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy New Year! It's 2014!


Wow, it's 2014! Doesn't seem right! 
I want to take this time to thank all of you. 
All of those who have followed me on Twitter, Bloglovin, GFC etc. 
You are the ones that make me smile when I come on here!
To those who read this small blog, either on purpose by clicking on a link or by accidentally stumbling across it and taking the time out to read it.
You honestly do not know how grateful I am of you all.
Even if it's 10 views a day, I'm extremely happy to have readers!
I never thought that something I decided to do in the Summer of 2013 in my spare time would become this!
Thank you to those who have given me opportunities to write for you and even to talk with you about beauty!

I hope you all have a wonderful 2014



No comments :

Post a Comment