Thursday 16 October 2014

Soap & Glory's Flake Away Body Scrub

I've heard nothing but good things about Soap & Glory's bath and shower products so I had to give one a try. I love exfoliating products so their body scrubs just called to me! After having a browse through Boots, I realised they had a 3 for 2 offer on the Soap & Glory products, I leaped at the chance to pick some up. Here's 2 of the 3 I picked up which are 2 of the Flake Away body scrubs.
For a start, we'll begin with the packaging. I love the quirky, vintage packaging that S&G have designed. The pink stands out and makes you instantly realise that it's the S&G brand. In all honestly, they do look pretty on your shelf as well!

 The smell of this product is gorgeous. Having an almondy smell crossed with sugar makes you want to keep scrubbing it on in the shower!
The grains aren't too rough but are harsh enough to get rid of that excess dry skin and in-grown hairs. It also is great for you tanners who need to get rid of that fake tan! It contains Shea butter which exfoliates your skin but leaving it moisturised - like a 2 in 1 product! I think this product is perfect for those who suffer from psoriasis or eczema or have irritated dry skin. This product is great for the skin and is a reasonable price (especially with the offer on at Boots!)

Have you tried Flake Away?
Let me know what you think!


No comments :

Post a Comment