Friday 7 November 2014

L'Oreal Paris Studio Line Hot & Smooth Hot Straight Cream

Are you suffering from frizzy hair like me? No matter what time of the year I suffer from frizz, mainly from the baby hairs. In the Spring/Summer, my hair does a Monica from F.R.I.E.N.D.S and turns into an uncontrollable afro and in the Winter, the cold and rain just seems to fluff it up. Sometimes I just want a sleek, straight hairstyle with little volume. So what do I do? I pick up L'Oreal's Studio Line Hot & Smooth Hot Straight Cream. Sounds like it'll do the job right?
As you can see from the above picture, the bottle instructs you step-by-step on how to use it. It's a cream but slightly runnier than I expected. It smells really nice, not a particular scent like a fruit etc, but a nice refreshing, clean smell.

So I use this product predominantly before I dry my hair with the hair dryer because that's really the only time that it comes into contact with head. It doesn't tell you how much to use but I use about a small blob of it and run it through my hair root to tip but focusing on the tips. So after running it through my hair, I hadn't even dried it and I loved it already. My hair already felt smooth and nourished. After a little while with the hair dryer, I took a look at my hair a was amazed to see hardly any frizz! I then went to bed and woke up with amazingly sleek hair. This has been a God-send from the beauty world and has done wonders for my hair!

If you suffer from frizz or uncontrollable hair, give L'Oreal's Hot Straight Cream a try...it worked for me!

No comments :

Post a Comment