Thursday 6 November 2014

The Body Shop Mango Body Mist

The Body Shop had a major sale recently so I jumped at the chance to try one of their body mists. Instead of going for the usual coconut like everyone tries, I opted for the mango scent.
This has to be one the most refreshing, sweet scent I've ever smelled. I think it's absolutely incredible! It's great for one of those days where you don't want to wear perfume and you just want a quick spritz of something before you dash out of the door. If you love fruity, sweet smells, then this is perfect for you! It longevity is amazing  which is perfect for long days. I've been told on numerous occasions that I smelled nice, in which I proceeded to tell them it was this product!
The packaging is adorable and actually makes it feel and look as though the product is worth far more than it actually is. This is a great scent to use for the spring/summer time or to even bright up your winter!

This is by far one of my favourite Body Shop products...EVER.
I absolutely adore it!
Have you used a Body Shop Body mist before? What scent!
Let me know what you've gotten from The Body Shop below!

No comments :

Post a Comment