Sunday 14 December 2014

The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Lotion

I'm just going to jump right in with this one. So this little pocket-sized lotion is meant to clear blemishes and clear your skin. However, I cannot explicitly say that it did that...for my skin. I liked that it had oil in it which worked great as a lotion after my moisturiser in order to combat my dry skin but in all honesty, I saw no change in my blemishes or bumpy skin.
However, it does have a lovely light-weight consistency and absorbed within seconds of applying it which is always great - no one likes lotions that sit on top of the skin!
I think overall that this is one of those products that will work for some and won't work for others. Lots of people have have the pleasure of this product working wonders on their skin however, after using it all up, I can say that I really haven't seen any difference in my skin.

Did this work for you? Let me know in the comments!

No comments :

Post a Comment