Thursday 8 August 2013

Beauty Bite: Liebster Award Take 2!

 
So I've done the Liebster award before but the questions are always different and you can also interact with new people when you do this so I decided to do it again...for the second time! It may even be better than the first ;)
I was nominated by the lovely Kymyatta from http://beautytalkwithkymmy.blogspot.co.uk/
You should all know the rules by now!
Say who nominated you, answer their 11 questions, ask 11 questions of your own and nominate 11 people with less than 200 followers :)

So let's crack on...
Here are Kymyatta's questions!

1). What's your favourite item in your wardrobe?
It depends on the weather! But my favourite of all time has to be a knitted jumper from New Look I have. It's loosely knitted, cream coloured and has a heart shape in the middle. Was a bargain at £10!

 2). Favourite makeup brand and why?
Easy answer! MUA! Makeup Academy is affordable, reliable and just overall fantastic! Brilliant stuff!

 3). Would you rather only wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
Ponytail! I have that kind of hair that is always straight, so making messy buns is actually a struggle for me :( I end up making look like a bird's nest...not nice!

 4). What beauty skill do you wish you were better at?
Applying liquid eyeliner! I'm awful! That takes skill! Haha!

 5). How long have you been blogging?
About a month! I started in July :)

 6). What is your favourite candy?
Skittles! :)

 7). Lipstick or Lipgloss?
Lipstick. I never really feel comfortable wearing lipgloss. Plus, the weather here is like always windy so lipstick is the way forward as your hair doesn't end up being permanently stuck to your face!

 8). Beauty product that you can't live without?
That's trickyyy! Um probably a pressed powder because I get incredibly oily and shiny on my T-Zone! So either MUA's pressed powder or Collection (2000) pressed powder.

 9). If you had 1000 dollars to spend would you spend it on clothes or makeup?
Probably clothes. A girl can never have enough clothes! Makeup goes out of date but clothes don't!

 10). Would you rather wear winter clothes in the summer or summer clothes in the winter?
I'd choose summer clothes in winter because I hate being hot! I don't really like summer weather either! I much prefer Winter...so summer clothes in winter! :)

 11). What is one of your pet peeves?
In relation to makeup, one of my pet peeves is when someone's foundation is either too dark or too light for their face and you can tell the difference in colour between their face and neck. Not a good look!
In general, I hate it when people interrupt me when I talk or when people ignore me. (I know you asked for one, but there's 3 haha)
 Thanks again to Kymyatta for the nomination! :)

Here's my 11 questions:
1. What's your favourite film quote?
2. What's your top makeup tip?
3.If you were a type of animal, what would you be and why?
4. What are your top 3 products that you use on a daily basis?
5. If you could be anyone else for a day, who would it be and why?
6. What's the most disappointing product you've used?
7. Heels or flats?
8. City life or the countryside?
9. Your favourite toy as a child?
10. Your favourite song?
11. What cheers you up when you're feeling down?

I nominate these bloggers:
Send me your link when you're done!
Give it a go! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment