Wednesday 11 June 2014

#bbloggers Collaboration

Ever wondered what the #bbloggers favourite products are? Here are a few to tell you!

1.Laura!

If I'm ever asked about my favourite product it leaves me with a puzzled look on my face. I can never think of an Ultimate favourite or a 'holy grail' product if you will. I always have a flavour of the month/week/day (yes I'm that non-commital). So when Rachel asked me I had to really think 'what am I loving at the moment? And this is what I came up with:
Displaying skin wow pic.jpg
It's the 17 3in1 Skin Wow highlighter and I am slightly in love with it at the moment. It's a pinky/silvery liquid contained in a plastic bottle with a pump top  It says you can use it either as a primer, highlighter, or my favourite way- mixed in with your foundation.
Displaying Swatch skin wow with foundation.jpg

It just gives the most luminous, dewy, fresh, healthy glow (woah that was a lot of adjectives) and as I keep saying, and boring people to death with, I am so over matte skin! It doesn't make you shiny or oily looking, it doesn't look strange in pics (I'm a selfie queen so I should know) it just makes you look glowy and healthy- what more would you want at this time of the year? The best bit about it? Its £5.99 bargain or what?! So yeah, that's what I'm loving at the minute! Mind My Terrible skin!Displaying me skin wow pic.jpg
Find Laura at:
@Lozzyloveslippy

2.Meghan!

If I could use only one blush for the rest of my life it would be MAC's Peachykeen Sheertone Shimmer Blush.  This is my all time favourite blush...period...end of story. I have been using Peachykeen for over ten years now and it will forever be a staple in my makeup collection.
Peachykeen is the perfect shade - for any season, for any occasion.  As soon as I put it on my face comes alive.   This blush is nicely pigmented, velvety smooth, and easily buildable.   Plus it gives a beautiful glow to the cheeks.  It can be worn on it's own or dusted over top of cream or liquid blushes to set everything in place. 

Find Meghan at:
 Blog:  Today`s Beauty Obsession

3.Lauren!

Hello there lovelies! My favourite product at the moment is without a doubt, Boots Botanics 100% rosewater toning spritz. I bought it a month or so ago in an online Boots Haul(I did a haul post on my blog if you'd like to see) and I am absolutely in love with it.


It was a little bit of an impulse buy as there was a 1/3 skincare offer on. I really wasn't expecting to enjoy using it as much as I do. 


Displaying DSC_1067.jpg
I always spritz this onto my face 2 times a day, both day and night after cleansing and sometimes throughout the day to give my face an instant refresh and close those nasty pores. The main ingredient Rosewater is supposedly a healing agent which is supposedly beneficial to those that have acne prone skin which is exactly what I have. I'm always getting breakouts on my face and the Botanics rosewater toning spritz helps to heal those acne scars left after acne has disappeared without a trace and also helps in the clearing of acne too, not to mention it's extremely gentle too which is perfect considering some products exacerbate the problem.



Since using this little skincare beauty I have noticed a significant different to my skin and I am loving it! It makes me feel so refreshed and relaxed, maybe it's the scent but this stuff is amazing! 



If you have acne prone-oily skin I highly recommend checking this out. You never know, you just might fall in love with it like myself.


Find Lauren at:
http://www.beautydivisionblog.co.uk/

4.Katy!

I knew instantly what product to write about when I saw Rachel's idea for a collaboration post. If you follow me on twitter or have spoken to me on twitter chats you'll probably already know which product i love and think needs more attention, but if not, meet the Max Factor CC Cream! This CC cream is just perfect for me. I'm a lover of light-medium coverage all the time, but found BB and CC creams too greasy or sheer on my skin. However, most foundations proved too thick or heavy feeling for me to use everyday. This product is easy to apply a nice, thin layer of with fingers for just enough coverage to hide my redness but still look really natural. It also is easy to build up a little with a brush into a decent, medium coverage foundation. It lasts amazingly well, has a natural finish and leaves my skin looking like my skin, but 10 times better. I love it! Great for pale girls and at less than ten pounds, it beats my beloved Armani Luminous Silk firmly into second place.

Find Katy at:

http://katydesu.blogspot.co.uk/

@whatktydid

Thank you to all the lovely and wonderful #bbloggers who were willing to take part in this collaboration! Thank you so much for you enthusiasm :)

Please do check Laura, Lauren, Meghan and Katy's blogs!

Let us know what your favourite product is and if you've tried any of the #bbloggers favourites  

No comments :

Post a Comment